Online Meeting

Islam Hassan eng.islam_hassan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 22:53:49 UTC 2011

@Amahdy:* You say you don't mind if any body else knows what you're doing,  that doesn't mean every on feels the same.* Google CAN know what's going on in your house and between you and your friends. How? Google Android @ Home and Google open accessories CAN CONTROL what happens in your home.* Imagine that google or the american government for example has an enemy. they can track his location and even kill him and make it look like an accident. and by enemy I mean any one who'd be a pain in the throat like some activist or something like that ( I'm just going as far as I can imagine). let's say the american government decide to keep track of all arabs or muslims inside the US for security purposes or something. they can listen to what you do by activating the microphone in your android phone or any thing like that. use your imagination, as I said, when I watched google IO day 1 key note, suddenly, I robot's VIKI jumped into my mind.