off-topic: protests in egypt

Stephan Hermann stephan.hermann at denkmalquer.net
Sat Jan 29 22:25:38 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

as we already know internet and mobile networks are mostly down. :-(
But nevertheless the world still gets all information about what happens
in egypt, so still be sure that the people all over the world know
what's going on!

Things are getting more violent, I'm so sorry for this and I hope that
you are still fine. But from our point of view things seems to change -
I guess that Mubarak's days as president will soon be finished! Or as
nerds and geeks would say: "Game over!" ;-)

All the best wishes from all the people I talked to the last days - and
still good luck!

Greets
Stephan