off-topic: protests in egypt

Mohammed Abbas abbas at live.com
Thu Jan 27 10:29:19 UTC 2011

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit für das ägyptische Vaterland. Danach müssen
wir alle streben, brüderlich mit Herz und Hand ;)

I've been following Der Spiegel for the German news coverage and they have
covered a great deal of the protests ..

Here's a list of independent Egyptian news sources that you can browse
easily using google translate and get a fine picture of what is happenning.

http://youm7.com/
http://masrawy.com/
http://www.almasryalyoum.com/ -- has an english version
http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en
http://www.shorouknews.com/Default.aspx

Liebe Grüße aus Kairo, Ägypten ..

On 27 January 2011 12:09, Mohamed Mohamed Nour El-Din <
eng.mohamed.nour.eldin at gmail.com> wrote:

> or the hashtag: #jan25
>

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Ahmed Toulan <thelinuxer at ubuntu.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Stephan, first of all thanks for what ur doing. Here is a list of
>> twitter accounts if u want to know more.
>> alaa
>> Dostornews
>> Rassdwehda
>> Elshaheeed
>> Shampongo
>> Nawaranegm
>> Oshaokhtmeligi
>> Linaattalah
>> Monasosh
>> 3arabawy
>> Linuxawy
>> Asadx
>>
>> Sorry i didn't give links, but i am writing this from my mobile.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ahmed Toulan.
>>
>> On 1/27/11, Mohammed Gamal <m.gamal005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Thank you Stephan. Thanks to everyone following our cause. We greatly
>> > appreciate it!

** If you can't read the message so well , please change page encoding from
within your browser to UTF-8 **

احترامى و تقديرى
محمد عباس

All The Best !