off-topic: protests in egypt

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 27 08:48:33 UTC 2011

Hi Stephan, first of all thanks for what ur doing. Here is a list of
twitter accounts if u want to know more.
alaa
Dostornews
Rassdwehda
Elshaheeed
Shampongo
Nawaranegm
Oshaokhtmeligi
Linaattalah
Monasosh
3arabawy
Linuxawy
Asadx

Sorry i didn't give links, but i am writing this from my mobile.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.