Workshop Suggestions

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 10 22:36:11 UTC 2011

Also I forgot something in my last email. HTK states the following
in its license http://htk.eng.cam.ac.uk/docs/license.shtml

2.2 The Licensed Software either in whole or in part can not be
distributed or sub-licensed to any third party in any form.
*
*So technically we can't create an application using these tools.
May be we should think about other toolkits like Sphinx
http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/wiki/
not sure about the license though.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.