Workshop Suggestions

Sherif El Hamalawy hamalawy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:20:03 UTC 2011

well, somebody has to do it , why not ubuntu egypt?! actually, i have a
dream of arabic OCR too.. these things are as important as anything else..
so i strongly encourage anything related to voice recognition or arabic
OCR.. we as an arab world lack lots of technologies like that... just a
thought though