Workshop Suggestions

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 10 11:47:34 UTC 2011

I guess we can have separate workshops. IMO, Workshops mostly need
one or two volunteers. Also, workshops can be made in parallel in Cairo,
Alex, Mansoura ..etc.

Also, this doesn't mean that having a workshop will deprive us from our
beloved events :D

arrange a couple of Linux Administration courses. I guess he will able to
solve the place problem. As to when, Please make it in a weekend :D. I
will try to come and attend this workshop isA.

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.