Workshop Suggestions

osama mongy osama.op at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:27:07 UTC 2011

hello guys I wasnt in the conversation from the begining but I liked
the idea very much
I'm still a student and i think it will be much help for me
i do like python and i hope i can learn it fastly also i like to
improve my skills in c++ or to get learned c so if you don mind I wish
i attend this event or workshop or whatever you will call it :)