Workshop Suggestions

Amr Ali amr.ali.cc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:54:58 UTC 2011

I like Python (Despite the fact that it uses indentation for syntax) but with
all due respect, Python is rather a soft topic to have a workshop on, I mean
sure, if you already know about a couple of languages and feel confident in your
programming skills, then Python is something that should not take anyone any
time to pick up. No need for a workshop on it.

But if someone that is still at the early stages of building his/her programming
skills, a Python workshop can do more harm than good, as it will rather corrupt
the style and introduce bad habits that would make this new guy/gal a lot worse
programmer in the future.

just my 2c.