Workshop Suggestions

Amr Ali amr.ali.cc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:18:13 UTC 2011

We are talking in terms of which city exactly? (Alex, Cairo, ...?)

And I believe that we already have good programmers out there, we just don't
have programmers that are security aware!

So I suggest making a workshop that is related to secure programming. I know
most kids these days are doing Java, so they don't have to worry about it, but
even in Java, there are things that can yield to insecure code, either logically
or structurally.

So a security in general workshop would be good.

~// AA