plz need java developer here on ubuntu for session ?

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:06:30 UTC 2011

I don't see what could be added value either, especially with most
distros usually providing outdated Java packages. Usually the upstream
releases of Eclipse or Netbeans or Java dev tools in general are way
ahead of what's in package repos.

If you want to speak about open source and Java, you'd probably want
to speak about OpenJDK, Android, or even GNU Classpath (is it still
alive?)