Ubuntu Repository DVDs

Amahdy mrjava.javaman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:33:19 UTC 2011

Mostly welcome :)

Based on your root directory size and some other calculations that I don't
know, Ubuntu automatically delete old installed software or big sized
archives ...

So I guess your second option would be creating a custom Ubuntu ISO for
yourself, it's a bit more work but will be ultimate solution for you.
Somebody here in this list already have instructions on how to do that, or
just Google it, there are many tutorials online (Just exactly like how they
customize "Mint" from the official Ubuntu build)

-- Amahdy AbdElAziz
http://www.linkedin.com/in/amahdyabdelaziz