Ubuntu Repository DVDs

Ahmed Magdy ahmedandkhaldboys at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:51:20 UTC 2011

Thank's guys, so now i won't the whole repo. at least for now but i want a
trick that can make me make my own live DVDs so i install from them and it's
auto install the used theme and dock and every program i installed on the
DVDs any one have an idea about this ? the biggest problem is about the DVDs
number :S

Ahmed Shams @ thanks :) i'll see if i need any thing