Resala Training Centers

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 19 16:31:39 UTC 2011

I guess we can decide according to 2 main factors:
1. The tutors.
2. The targeted audience.

So, if we are talking about targeting Cairo University students, I guess
it's
better to make it in El Mohandeseen. If we are targeting Ein Shams, it's
better to make it in Nasr City.

The best way to decide this is by voting, but frankly I don't think we have
enough time.

My final vote is El Mohandeseen.