Resala Training Centers

Mahmoud Tantawy mt_007 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:15:15 UTC 2011

Great News!

Mahmoud Tantawy
From: jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:25:14 +0200
Subject: Re: Resala Training Centers
To: ubuntu-eg at lists.ubuntu.com

Good new start, I am happy with it. I am sorry that i didn't came yesterday. Please if anyone cane post the meeting minutes.
Thanks In Advance. And I am really sorry. we kman fi chance to held an event in my college. I just want some documents about open source, Ubuntu and Ubuntu Eg.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Jonathan N. Hindi