Ubuntu Repository DVDs

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 03:51:13 UTC 2011

Salamu 'Alaikum Ahmed Magdy & Mohamed El-Feky,
Sorry for being soooo late to answer, I think you might got your
answer in the meeting, and in case you didn't here're an answer:

On 16/02/2011, Ahmed Magdy <ahmedandkhaldboys at gmail.com> wrote:
> hah any one got it please ? one more thing i can bring the number of empty
> DVDs you want if you have the repository DVDs

well if you need the install DVDs download them from here:("MAVERICK"
latest update)
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/maverick/release/

and if you wnat the CDs download the latest from here:("MAVERICK" latest update)
http://releases.ubuntu.com/maverick/

aaaaaand if you need any other release, just navigate to
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com and http://releases.ubuntu.com and you'll
find what you want isA :)

>> maybe you are confusing i need the Ubuntu Repository DVDs
it's really confusing, you mean you need the Whole repo. locally?, man
who can do this, but I can copy-n-paste the packages in my
'/var/cache/apt/archives' and I'll bring it to you whenever possible
if you want, it's 445 MBs now, but I'm not sure if it's going to work?
@anyone, know something about this?

--
Regards,
Ahmed Shams