Resala Training Centers

Jonathan N. Hindi jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:25:14 UTC 2011

Good new start, I am happy with it. I am sorry that i didn't came yesterday.
Please if anyone cane post the meeting minutes.

Thanks In Advance. And I am really sorry. we kman fi chance to held an event
in my college. I just want some documents about open source, Ubuntu and
Ubuntu Eg.
--
Thanks & Regards,
*Jonathan N. Hindi