Magazine Ubuntu Review

Jonathan N. Hindi jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:12:44 UTC 2011

Hey Guys,

In our college we are designing a magazine. I am going to review Ubuntu as a
software.
Here is the review I have collected from the website I want you to take a
look and tell me your opinion. I am searching for the least words number
with the most benefit. I am limited to 130 words

Ubuntu

Super-fast and great looking, Ubuntu is a secure, intuitive operating system
that powers desktops, servers, netbooks and laptops. Ubuntu is, and always
will be, absolutely free.

Ubuntu is easy* *to use and it comes with thousands of free applications.
Ubuntu does everything you need it to. It'll work with your existing PC
files, printers, cameras and MP3 players.

It’s easy to trial and install, You don’t have to be an expert. Ubuntu’s
quick and easy to get started.

It’s free and open source Shared code, shared efforts, and shared
principles. No cost.

No viruses, Life's too short to spend it worrying about viruses.

Ubuntu support Arabic keyboard layout and Arabic user interface.

It’s beautiful, stylish and fast, Want an open-source operating system that
looks great?  Choose Ubuntu.

Check more and download: www.ubuntu.com

Your suggestions are mostly welcomed.
--