off-topic: protests in egypt

osama mongy osama.op at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 11:32:22 UTC 2011

Hello Stephan
this is osama from tahrir square :)
Iam egyptian and so porid of that but i wanted to tell some little thing
that egypt so long ago we all do love each other whatever muslim or
christian both of us are egyptian
also we dont need any external politician to talk to mubarak we "Egyptians"
will make our land a paradise and we are the ones that can talk and change
what is wrong
finally we (me and every one standing in tahrir square for our dignity) all
tanking you for your interest and asking you to pray for us just pray and
thank you very very much :)

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Stephan Hermann <
stephan.hermann at denkmalquer.net> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> sorry for this long "silence"! :-)
>
> Nevertheless I'm reading all the news and articles about the situation
> in egypt. I hope you're still fine and everything is evolving like you
> wish!
>
> I'm very ashamed of the empty and rhetoric phrases of european and
> american politicians! There is a truth which is very easy to understand:
> Mubarak is a corrupt liar, torturer and murderer! And I'm so
> disappointed that no "western" politician is brave enough to speak out
> this simple truth.
>
> But be sure that the european people think different from this
> politician-crap: People here have got deep respect and admiration for
> everyone who stands up and fight for freedom and human dignity! People
> here are so impressed of the pictures from Tahrir-Square where millions
> of people are protesting peacefully and helping each other.
>
> In my opinion one of the strongest signs is that muslims and christians
> are standing together! I strongly believe that this is the future of
> religion! Everyone believes in what does make him strong, and everyone
> respects what someone other believes in!
>

> So keep fighting! :-)
>
> Best wishes for your future and for your country
> Stephan

*
*
*OSAMA MONGY*
*
*
*- GSM testing and trouble shooting Engineer , Ericsson Egypt*
*- Embedded Linux , control and automation systems development ,Dainalight*