off-topic: protests in egypt

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 10:02:34 UTC 2011

Hi Stephan,
We're currently back online (although not completely). Facebook and
Twitter are still currently blocked. I'm afraid that although we're
back online, the govt. may end up censoring the Internet. I don't want
our country to be another China or Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, I can't thank you enough for your support. The days ahead seem
to be very vague and no one knows what the future holds for us. Let's
hope everything goes for the best.

Best Regards,
Mohammed