[Ubuntu-eg] Ubuntu-eg council

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:05:25 UTC 2011

SA,
I think establishing such a thing as a Control Committee is just
complicating things, if there is any form of monitoring to be done
over the council it should be done by the community directly. As the
saying goes 'A government is best when it governs less', so have your
eyeballs wide open over our performance and we would be appreciative
of any comments over our performance.

Regards,
Mohammed