[Ubuntu-eg] Ubuntu compatible laptop

Islam Hassan iah.vector at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:14:49 UTC 2011

Thanks every one for your help. I got a Dell Inspiron 15R, The only reason
I chose it over Lenovo is the reputation of the agent. The problems that I
faced with it are:
1- Dell Bluetooth (embedded in the Dell wireless module) is not always
operating.
2-ALPS Touchpad is recognized as "PS/2 Generic mouse".
3-The dual graphics cards (nVidia Optimus): Partially solved by installing
ironhide and I'll post here when I solve it completely.

If any one got any solution post it here.