Meeting report 2011-07-29

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 26 02:44:50 UTC 2011

My answers is inline

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 4:03 AM, Ahmed Shams <ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 25 August 2011 23:22, Ahmed Toulan <thelinuxer at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
>> Gr8 work dude! Please don't forget to add your yourself as wiki maintainer
>> in the team structure section ;)**
>>
> Now I know your real plan(=Agenda) behind the council/elite/core or
> whatever idea, it's to spread the work among members so you find a lot of
> spare time to play Guild Wars!
> Fine, go play it, but remember "Game Over" doesn't mean that you won ;)

Too bad .. still can't find time to play ... :(

>> * Isn't the contact section the same as stay in touch section ?
>>
> Yes, Identically!
> I was afraid to merge them, because the Front page would be short and
> almost empty of useful sections, specially that 'Introduction' and 'Mission
> Statement' are almost serve the same purpose, so a real fix will leave the
> page semi-empty :D
> Merge, seems to be fair. Fixing...
> As long as I'll maintain it, I'll keep working till I feel satisfied ;)

I guess having a short frontpage isn't bad at all. Some people design their
websites so that you can see the whole frontpage with scrolling at all.

> Would you please tell me how to subscribe to a Category?

I guess it's done by opening the category and clicking subscribe like in a
normal page.

Thanx begad ya man you're doing the whole team a gr8 favor :)