Meeting report 2011-07-29

Ahmed Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:11:57 UTC 2011

It seems to be finished, a day ago.
@Wazery: np, what wikis for :D
Editing on SandBox before actual saving was a tough one, but here's a
short changelog:
/Members: Archived to /SandBox/Members as a memorial, link to it in
menu changed with lp members page.
/NewMembers: Archived to /SandBox/NewMembers as it seems to me as
incomplete, I hope we find some way to finish it soon.
Home: Renamed 'Goals for xxxx' section into 'Mission Statement' and
included all goals inline.
Home: News section replaced with 'Stay in-touch' includes some links
for ppl to stay up to date. But icons are not perfectly cropped.
/Support: Added 'Support' page and linked in menu, Help&Support section.
Become-a-member: purged.
Become a member: Renamed to 'Become A Member' :) and corrected some
links to it, I think it needs some enhancement(Too long for a newcomer
and details may tangle).

@Toulan: Mala2eesh ma3ak Agenda salaf? ;)
And I need the whole set of the Icons published on
loco.thelinuxer.net, to fix those on 'Stay In-Touch' section.

--
Regards,
Ahmed