Event Ubuntu on Mufix

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 22 02:35:37 UTC 2011

Hi Ahmed,

First, I would like to welcome you to the mailing list :)

Now let me ask some questions...

1. Do you have a certain date for the event ? It would be gr8 if we can
start it before next semester(I don't know when it will start exactly). That
way most of our members will be able to attend the event and help out.
2. What kind of help Mufix will give for the event ? Are they going to burn
CDs for instance ? Publicize it ? Volunteer to give sessions ? Please
clarify that point.
3. We might need your help with the CDs expenses.
4. What are the expected no.  of attendees ?
5. How long will it be ?

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with details :)

Anyway, waiting for your answers. And guys please if you're interested in
the event reply to this message.

Regards,
Ahmed Toulan.