Embedded Linux meeting 4

Islam Hassan iah.vector at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:58:29 UTC 2011

First: The guys in the QT sessions say it's ok and they're going to make
their sessions there. I've been there before and there're places that'd suit
us but I don't know if there's electricity wall outlets or not but they say
there is. I can call them and ask to make sure. the only problem that we may
meet is the crowd but I don't think there'd be any at 10 A.M.

Second:
I will continue
I'm ready to share
I think I can pay up to 200 pounds
about the ownership, I don't know, but if we can use it of other projects
like learning how to build drivers, kernel devlopment or any other thing
like that so it'd be long before we'd need to figure that out.