problem with hp drivers

Tarek Abdul-Kader tarek.elywah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:00:39 UTC 2011

hello all

I've bought Hp ProBook 4520s (Product No : XX829EA#ABV ) with Suse Linus OS
and I changed the OS to Ubuntu Linux but I faced problems with drivers

the ( additional drivers ) assistant on ubuntu find the ATI drivers

but I still have a problem with the touch-pad and QuickWeb drivers

I found drivers for Suse linux on hp website but its extension is ( .rbm )
on the next page

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=4145326&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=4145198&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=2020#11318

What can I do ?

- I there a Way to convert from .rpm to .deb ?
- I'm spouse to contact HP or Ubuntu to find my drivers ?

Thank you