Sessions List

Jonathan N. Hindi jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:27:55 UTC 2011

Hi again,

@Mohamed Gamal Intro into python, Bas hdik note keda so3'eera homa 3'lban
hyb2o sem3o bas 3an python mesh akktr fa its a good for the basic, about the
materials sorry i don't have anything.

@Mahmoud Darweash sure you can. :D bas 5liha session 3obra 3an session
ebhhar 5lihom ytgnino :D Thanks :D

@Ahmed Faisl maybe next event.

@Osama isa next event yb2a ba3d el emte7nat.

Please Guys send your estimated time for the sessions so that we can prepare
the time table for the day.

Thanks In Advance
--
Thanks & Regards,