Ubuntu 11.04 installation process

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 24 15:50:19 UTC 2011

I used Unity for the last week or so, and I can say it's more stable now
than a week ago. And yes I can't find a way to change the dock place. I
don't know if this is a bug or not.

I installed Gnome3 too, but for some reason it was really really buggy,
flickering no theme don't know y. I chose to test unity now and I may test
Gnome 3 later isA.