A linkedin event for installation fair ?

Samar Ali newgeneration92 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:37:52 UTC 2011

There's a group for Ubuntu EG LoCo team the problem is that we've to create
an event invite all the ones who are using Ubuntu and share this event in
the groups that are interested in Linux and specially Ubuntu distribution I
guess I'm in two groups & there's a related groups that works on embedded
systems with Open Sources SWs

On 23 April 2011 22:29, Angie T. Muhammad <angie.tawfik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
>  I was looking for upcoming events taking place in Cairo, Egypt on
> linkedin. I did not find any Ubuntu related events though. I was
> thinking if some people on the list may just create a group on
> linkedin and populate the event. I am not sure if this is against the
> mailing list policies or the community's general behaviour. I just
> thought of this and wanted to share it with you. I am positive a
> linkedin event will get you more visitors on any installation fest or
> any kind of fair.
>
> That's all
> Regards
> --