Again install fest in Shrouck academy

ahmed refaat ahmd.refat.twfik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:14:51 UTC 2011

hi ahmed,

i'll answer ur questions:

1. We don't expect many people to came .. but i think they will be in range
of 100 - 150 at max.
2. Parallel sessions will be good (especially we will have four lecture
halls with data show for the whole day).
3. They told me that they willing to do, but i was asking for lecture halls.
4. Ubuntu lab, we can talk later about it.