marketing & e-marketing plan for release party

Anas Emad anas.emad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:51:39 UTC 2010

*under construction*

the document not complete , i think with a hight sound with team ......
suggest  more plz or comment plz help poor PR man here -me-  :)

*Marketing :*

   - Team's friends : everyone invite 10 friends
   - Companies Invitations,(Spirula systems,fixed solution, tadabor-it,.....
   )
   - IT teams invitations >>  egypt it , CAT, mufic, ....
   - Stationeries, near event's place (مكتبة يحي بجوار جامعة القاهرة)
   - banner, A4 papers ads
   - newspaper (لغة العصر, المصري اليوم , ....)

*E-marketing :*

newsletter :  our mail list
                  other open source mail list
                  it mail list
                  famous Egyptian mail list (yahoo, gmail, ... etc)

Banners exchange: exchange banners with sites...

News Web sites :itwadi.com
swalif news,
others it news sites
suggest sites to publish there ...

fourms: 1,
2,
3,4,5,6,7,

suggest forums to publish there ...

Blogs :

our blogs
it blogs
open source and ubuntu blogs

suggest blogs to publish there ...

Facebook :

1- *event *
2- share event on our page
3- our team invite people
4- our team share event on their profile 2-3 times in different times
5- send mail by *others groups* there

Twitter :
1- twiit it in our twitter account
2- everyone retwitt this twitt to his/her followers
3- twitt in your personal account but use *#ubuntueg *

*suggest other ways to promote event there ...*

i dream to make big show to every people about event

last event i share on facebook, told all my friends, told my family, told my
work team , and say to everyone we have ubuntu release party soon :)
*so what about you ?? you love ubuntu too ? *
______________________________________
with my love ,
Anas Emad
Web Designer