hello, world

Ahmed Toulan thelinuxer at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 31 17:52:25 UTC 2010

@MZaian: The idea is really simple. We have friends at different
governorates.
They will try to form small groups to expand our team in other governorates
exactly like what we are doing here in Cairo and Alex. So it's not forking
or
anything and serves the goals of our team very well. And btw can u start
adding ur events to the events pages ?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/Events

@MSidik: Lets not get too technical with names :D
And if u want the T-Shirt u can call Printline 0106606770

Best regards,
Ahmed Toulan.