hello, world

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 12:40:02 UTC 2010

Welcome to the list.
I suggest you can select a date and place in Mansoura. Announce it
here on the mailing list, create an event on the loco teams website
here  at http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/egyptlocoteam (I am not sure how
it can be edited, but in case you can't, you can just ping us), and
also in our wiki page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EgyptTeam/Events/). You
can probably announce it in other communities like CAT as well.

Once you organized the meeting, things can take off from there. Don't
worry if you start with only a few people, here in Cairo it just
started with Toulan, M. Fawzy, M. Mahmoud, and I.

My $0.02. Any other suggestions/recommendations are welcome.

Regards,
Mohammed