Cairo University event

stephan.hermann at denkmalquer.net stephan.hermann at denkmalquer.net
Sat Oct 30 21:15:37 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

thank you so much for this nice evening at your Release Party - what a
pity that we had to leave so early! :-( It was very exciting meeting
you in real life and I hope that we can meet each other some more
times during the next couple of weeks.

And if somebody of you ever wants to visit Germany, I would be glad if
you contact me for being my guest in Freiburg! :-)

Tomorrow I will ask the guys from Sekem-IT whether and when it would
be possible to make a little event at Sekem's headoffice.

So far - many Greets
Stephan