.::New Ubuntu Member in Ubuntu-EG Team::.

Ahmed Khattab Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:54:55 UTC 2010

Assalamu 'Alaikum;

Dear. Ubuntu-EG LoCo team,

I am so happy to announce that our team has just got a new Ubuntu
Member, Ahmed Kamal.
He earned the Ubuntu Membership on 21st October 2010, as announced on
Ubuntu News Mailing list, <ubuntu-news-team at lists.ubuntu.com>, by
Nathan Handler:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news-team/2010-October/001191.html