Cairo University event

Ahmed Khattab Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:40:56 UTC 2010

@everyone;
I have an idea which I don't know is it good or useless? Toi la;
what if we migrate that meeting to inside SEKEM itself?
from one side this will be much easier for Stephan and Christian, from
another it will encourage them to stay with OSS, also we can help
their staff to understand and PRACTICALLY use Ubuntu.
Places: Stephan wrote before:

> [...]

also the "The SEKEM DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION" published philosophy says
that they are, in somehow, ready for such event:
http://www.sekem.com/english/cultural/Foundation.aspx?PageID=1
we'll bring everything we need with us.
@Toulan @Stephan, what you think?

{[:))