Cairo University event

Jonathan N. Hindi jonathan.hindi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:20:49 UTC 2010

Hey Guys,

We still can work on plan B. I get the number of the Head of COMPAS Fund
Raising student activity in Computer science in Ain Shams University. I will
send the number to Ahmed.

Secondly As a Plan B also why we didn't try to ask at EL SAWY Culture Wheel.
I think they fix their problems Now.

--
Thanks & Regards,
*Jonathan N. Hindi