Cairo University event

Ahmed Khattab Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 16:16:33 UTC 2010

Assalamu 'Alaikum;

Sorry, I couldn't understand it, Fawzy said that it can't be on
Saturdays. for some security reasons, can't we find some vacant hall
in Cairo Univ. in any other day???!

@Toulan:
The Mid-Term is not really soon. Till everyone becomes free, we'll be
at the ends of January, then there will be less time to 'Natty', will
we do a release party every 3 Months???
Mid-Term is really suitable for an Install-Fest in some public where.

Now, Toulan, would you please start by suggesting some Venues, so we
can vote for any. Also, if any one knows some suitable place, please
suggest. For now, we have:

1. "El Azhar park or a coffee shop"	(Toulan)
2. "cafe in Heliopolis"				(Mohammed Gamal)

----
ashams {:-])