Cairo University event

Ahmed Ismail ahmed.ismailm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:34:05 UTC 2010

*About FECU:*
*I am sorry to know these bad news ya Mahmoud*
*Please send me details of what is done with the wekeel.*
*and i want to know if the wakeel objected on the event idea itself or on
the date of event?*
*
*
*I hope we can find a venue on faculties as it is the most suitable place
for such events.*
*
*
*