Linux4Afrika goes Egypt?

Stephan Hermann stephan.hermann at denkmalquer.net
Sun Oct 17 11:09:42 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

after a couple of weeks and thousands of mails ;-) there are good news
to announce:

Christian - a big friend of mine and an experienced linux administrator
- and I will visit Egypt! :-)

We will arrive at Kairo airport on Tuesday, 26 of october and stay for
5-6 weeks.

So if you start your "Maverick release party" on 30 of october maybe
this would be a great opportunity to meet each other.

We're so excited to meet you and your country! :-)

Many Greets from rainy Germany (temperature is about 6 degree Celsius -
brrrrrr)

Stephan