DISCUSSION about the Magazine

Ahmed Khattab Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:20:47 UTC 2010

OK, can we now go to Round 2;
Can we BrainStorm more specific, like:

1. Gifts: Types, Quantities, given to whom.

2. Interviewee: Please choose electe for One OR Two of the following Candidates:
    A. Seif Lotfy             (Mark)
    B. Daniel Holbach    (Mark)
    C. Martin Pitt           (Mark)
    D. David Planela      (Mark)
NOTE: How to elect? Remove the word "Mark" from above and add "+1" OR
"-1" OR "0".

3. The Mag's Name:
   Please, Suggest, Localize or give examples for the Mag's name till
we collect enough opinions.

Regards,

--
Regards,