Install Feast in Shorouck Academy

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:56:58 UTC 2010

@Kim0
I wholeheartedly agree. I remember Darweash talking to me about one of
his sketch ideas that touches these ideas the other day. IIRC it was
about two characters representing Windows and Linux, with the former
being the archetypal "guy-in-a-suite" and the other being the more
casual, fun one, and as the sketch progresses we find out the
advantages of Linux - including freedom - through the behavior of both
characters. Darweash, would you care to elaborate since I don't
remember the details, that was such a long time ago.