ubuntu CD, open source on windows

Ahmed Khattab Shams ahmedkhattabshams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:51:58 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I have some idea it can be quite useless!, anyway here's it:

Can we customize the iso as much as we can, then we list the rest of
packages which is legally restricted and we configure the installer to
run an One-Time script to install that packages on the first login,
AND warn the users that they will need an internet connection to
install them???

OR we can check Upstream if these packages are legally available in
egypt, then we get some permission to spread then we include
separately?

:P

Regards,
Ahmed Shams