ubuntu CD, open source on windows

Mahmoud Fawzy m.fawzy.linux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:56:50 UTC 2010

I'm with Ahmed Kamal, if we have done this previously on loco-events, CDs
that we distributed... no one was watching then :) ... however, now it is
something distributed with a publicly distributing Mag, :D i.e. even more
ppl can object to it! ....

Regarding the tutorials, we can change the homepage of the browser we ship
to our loco page, with a BIG button on it to tutorials section! or, we can
just add a "Bookmark/link" to the tutorials page on our website, with some
name like (a message from ubuntu-eg team :D ) .... even better, we shall
just include the video itself on the CD :D !