E-Book Reader running Embedded Linux

Mohamed Mohamed Nour El-Din eng.mohamed.nour.eldin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:31:20 UTC 2010

let's divide it into 2 parts,

1- The Linux system we built, we don't need to release it as it doesn't
contain some code we wrote or something like that, we used a system building
tool called buildroot <http://buildroot.uclibc.org/> to build our system &
what we added later was some configurations & other opensource components

2- The applications, for me I really want to release them but it's not my
decision alone as I've to get back to my team & before that we've to get
back to our Dr. as the whole project was his idea

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Mohammed Gamal <m.gamal005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have any intention in making the software platform you
> developed open source?
>
> On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Mohamed Mohamed Nour El-Din
> <eng.mohamed.nour.eldin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Salam Alaykum,
> > I'm Mohamed Nour, the one with the embedded linux graduation project
> (ebook
> > reader)
> > we worked on this kit http://friendlyarm.net/products/mini2440 with 7"
> > touchscreen LCD
> > all apps are in C++ & Qt & the online bookstore is in php
> > here's the video we showed at the EED (Egyptian Engineering
> > Day) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhH-Oolw1cI
> > sorry for the bad quality, we were in a hurry :D
> > I'm ready for any question
> > Regards,
> > --

"إن الذين ءامنوا وعملوا الصالحات إنا لا نضيع أجر من أحسن عملا"