ubottu clone added to IRC channel

unknown unknown at gmail.com
Mon May 31 15:12:19 UTC 2010

I had a meeting last night with a couple of the IRC operators, and we now
have lobotu3, it's a clone fo the ubottu official bot, and we will be able
to add factoid LOCALIZED help by using !no <factoid> is <some response>

for example in the official channel for ubottu, when someone triggers !hi
nick or a number of other triggers:

hi
howdy
hello
hey

welcome <reply> Hi! Welcome to $chan! Feel free to ask questions and help
people out. The channel guidelines are at
https://wiki.ubuntu.…Guidelines<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Guidelines>.
Enjoy your stay!

just remember the factoids will be under review before it is added, so I
would suggest that you check out the ubottu factoid
site<http://ubottu.com/factoids.cgi>,
make some translations or additions, compile them in a table then when we're
good with the list, send it to the bot and I'll have it approved and
reviewed fast through my relations with a couple of the EMEA guys.

Thanks.