New Member

Mirage M superlight2008 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 11:04:19 UTC 2010

Thank you all for your replies.

Anas,

There are some definitions i listed below to understand  the meaning
of *Embedded
software developer*

-Embedded system:  is a specific hardware designed to perform one or a few
dedicated function.
-Embedded software: is the computer software written for specific hardware.
-Embedded software developer:is the one who write  software/program  for
specific hardware.

you can find more on wiki pages e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embedded_system
I hope this help.