Ubuntu-EG event feedback form

thelinuxer at gmail.com thelinuxer at gmail.com
Fri May 21 23:59:28 UTC 2010

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDJjeXpuaEdWNTlIQ0RENnpadmNIRVE6MA

Ubuntu-EG event feedback form

Please fill the following form. It will take less than 5 mins but will
provide us with the feedback that we need to improve our upcoming events.
Thank you for your time.

Answers in Arabic are welcomed..

How did you hear about this event ? (tick all that apply) *

Ubuntu-EG Facebook group
EGLUG
LinuxAC
Ubuntu-EG mailing list
I saw a banner at the faculty
Twitter
Other:

Please identify the sessions that you attended:(tick all that apply) *

Licensing and Free culture - Mohammed Gamal
How to install Ubuntu - Mohammed Saudi
Desktop programming using Qt - Ahmed Toulan
Drupal - AbdelRahman Ghareeb
Joomla - Jonathan
Software Alternatives and Desktop walkthrough - Mahmoud Mohammed, Mahmoud
Fawzy
Graphic design using Inkscap - Anas Emad
Open source 3D graphics using Blender - Islam AlWazery
None. I just came to get a free CD

Do you want to say anything to one or more of our presenters ?

what sessions do you want see in our next events?

Please rate each of the following: *

Well below expectations Below Expectations Met Expectations Above
Expectations Well Above Expectations

The registration process

The materials provided

The speakers

The media used by the speakers

The content of the sessions

The length of the sessions

The venue

Using a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate the overall event? *

1 2 3 4 5

Poor Excellent

In what ways do you think the content of the event could have been improved?

Would you recommend this event to other people? *

Yes
No
May be

Will you plan to attend our next event? *

Yes
No
May be