Meeting conclusions

Anas Emad anas.emad at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:56:48 UTC 2010

> 5- Create an Arabic guide to gaming on Ubuntu.(We couldn't discuss that
> point cause Anas wasn't there to present his idea)

i am so so sorry to that , but i was in my work and lost in overload work ,
ahmed call me from css files here

so sorry :(

i am reading mail , great work

my opinion

1- we need simple web site in arabic and english
simple simple , like that http://www.slax.org/

i not mean Full multi-lang web site no no , just simple layout to lead
visitors in arabic and english to articles, blogs and videos in wiki

should have guide to new volunteer to know how to help (Volunteer Guide )

2-  we need* guide to how add articles in wiki *, i try before with
wikipedia to add articles but found it not easy to new people :(
i think we can have our wiki on ubuntu site in arabic if we can

or use this site http://yourwiki.net/

3- i dream to learn students there inkscape workshop  ,
but i think i will have a some free time after month , but should it be full
courses training ?
i think inkscape don't have full course yet so i will use tutorials and
manual

thanks

===========================
with my love ,